Diseases of the digestive system: The digestive system is made up of organs that break down food into vitamins, minerals, protein, carbohydrates, and fats, which the body needs for energy, growth, and repair. It is one of the most complex systems of the body. The main organs of the digestive system are mouth, esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines, anus, appendix.
Diseases of the digestive system
The most common diseases of the digestive system are nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, gastritis, ulcers, gallstones and stones, cirrhosis and hemorrhoids.
In a broader sense; Diseases such as diarrhea, intestinal gas, intestinal inflammation, intestinal bleeding, intestinal worms, parasites, dysentery, constipation, cholera, duodenal intestinal ulcers, typhoid, gastric cancer, reflux, gastritis, indigestion, gastric inflammation, stomach ulcers, stomach lumps, hemorrhoids. It is mainly between stomach and digestive system diseases.
- Cholera: Cholera (Vibrio cholerae) is a disease caused by intestinal infection and severe ischaemia caused by bacteria.
- Dysentery: Blood diarrhea, severe abdominal pain in humans, hearing defecation if not necessary.
- Ulcer: Stomach mucosa is injured by alcohol, cigarettes, acidic drinks and the like.
- Typhus: A contagious disease transmitted by contaminated drinking water and filthy food.
- Cirrhosis, Jaundice, Gastritis, constipation, diarrhea and food poisoning are also diseases of the digestive system.
- Gastritis: Gastritis is a disease that occurs after inflammation of the membrane on the inside of the mint.
- Hemorrhoids: The hemorrhage is the enlargement of the veins in the anus region like the varicose veins. Basur ‘s main reason for carrying the hereditary characteristic is cruel. It can be controlled by nutrition and health measures, but often surgical intervention may be needed for definitive treatment. It occurs in the form of bleeding.
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is often the need to go to the toilet. Urea is more juicy or soft than normal. Urea; Slimy, bloody, or oily. Diarrhea is an important disease that should not be neglected. Because, in diarrhea, the body loses a considerable amount of water and minerals.
- Constipation: Constipation refers to bowel movements that are infrequent or hard to pass.
Further; Colitis, Stomach Invasion, Gastric cancer, Stomach ulcer, Reflux, Twelfth Gut, Typhoid.